Forward: (please read this before the blog)

Reader beware, this blog can and will get graphic. If you can't handle it don't read it. If you are a woman I am going to ask you to give a guy his space, for those of you who know who I am. Don't use this information in any way. Please respect my ability to express myself and do so without betraying trust, names, or events. Realize these events are that of an 8 -?? year old and that ages can affect perception. I am going to ask you not to spout any kind of preachy church talk as comments. I have heard it all before. If I want to believe it I will make that choice. You cannot change me I can only change myself. I am not looking for sympathy, love, affection, ect from you. As you will read I have been given too much affection at points and I don't think it would be wise to taint what little "true" affection that I currently am getting from trusted people. Also please keep in mind this is just for pure expression. If you have problems with anyone, person, place, or item in these stories, please let me deal with them. You don't need to get involved. People have before and have just made matters worse.
Thanks,
Chad

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time

Shuttering in the basement. The pipes dripping, and the cold stone smoothly caressing my bare body. The last time he came down the stairs... was that 5 mins or 2 days ago. I just know that my stomach was growling and has been for many days. I knew the routine. Wake up clean, run, eat, puke, run, and clean some more then off to the basement. Time? What was that? I just knew my work and barely my age. . .


I can't bring myself to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment