Eyes open in a flash as pain shoots down from the top of my head. I was flipped out of the makeshift bed I had made on the floor by a fistful of my own hair. As consciousness seared to the forefront of my mind I was scrambling to get my feet underneath myself. Glimpses of Ken came through the pitch black of the non awakened room around me as I was being dragged up the stairs my head hitting each one as I continued to be controlled by my hair. Ken re adjusted his grip on my head as pieces of hair came out of his hand on spilt onto the floor. I was dragged into the cold garage thrown down and I scrambled to gain my dignity by pulling my rags over my more sensitive regions. He threw a set of clothing and shoes at me and forced me out of the garage to go run. I was a fat pig that needed to be shaped. I slid into the clothing and proceeded to run with him following me in the car. It was 3:30 or so in the morning no one else was up. When we got back after an hour or so we did the routine of me handing back the clothing and crawling back to my hole. I knew better than to talk or cry at all or he would come back. Rolling into my blanket I tried to go back to sleep hoping nothing more would happen before school. Most nights I didn't get sleep because I was scared. I wasn't allowed to show it. But deep down I was scared. In the morning I was permitted a shower to get the blood out of my hair and fresh clothing. If anyone were to ask I fell while riding my bike.
Forward: (please read this before the blog)
Reader beware, this blog can and will get graphic. If you can't handle it don't read it. If you are a woman I am going to ask you to give a guy his space, for those of you who know who I am. Don't use this information in any way. Please respect my ability to express myself and do so without betraying trust, names, or events. Realize these events are that of an 8 -?? year old and that ages can affect perception. I am going to ask you not to spout any kind of preachy church talk as comments. I have heard it all before. If I want to believe it I will make that choice. You cannot change me I can only change myself. I am not looking for sympathy, love, affection, ect from you. As you will read I have been given too much affection at points and I don't think it would be wise to taint what little "true" affection that I currently am getting from trusted people. Also please keep in mind this is just for pure expression. If you have problems with anyone, person, place, or item in these stories, please let me deal with them. You don't need to get involved. People have before and have just made matters worse.
Thanks,
Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment