Forward: (please read this before the blog)

Reader beware, this blog can and will get graphic. If you can't handle it don't read it. If you are a woman I am going to ask you to give a guy his space, for those of you who know who I am. Don't use this information in any way. Please respect my ability to express myself and do so without betraying trust, names, or events. Realize these events are that of an 8 -?? year old and that ages can affect perception. I am going to ask you not to spout any kind of preachy church talk as comments. I have heard it all before. If I want to believe it I will make that choice. You cannot change me I can only change myself. I am not looking for sympathy, love, affection, ect from you. As you will read I have been given too much affection at points and I don't think it would be wise to taint what little "true" affection that I currently am getting from trusted people. Also please keep in mind this is just for pure expression. If you have problems with anyone, person, place, or item in these stories, please let me deal with them. You don't need to get involved. People have before and have just made matters worse.
Thanks,
Chad

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Undressed

Ever winder if people notice if you undress them in your mind?

When a man looks at you undressing you with his eyes. You can sense him looking underneath your clothing. You can see his lust grow and dwell in his mind. In the meantime you feel like dirt. You feel disgusting, as if you are only a piece of meat and flesh. A man is trying to coat his overwhelming emotions, depression, fear, hurt, anger and instead of lashing physically out against someone he comforts himself within his mind. With mental and sometimes physical pleasure he uses you for self gratification during his moments of weakness. He doesn't understand that what he does to you is hurting you at all. All he is looking for is self comfort. Selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment