Forward: (please read this before the blog)

Reader beware, this blog can and will get graphic. If you can't handle it don't read it. If you are a woman I am going to ask you to give a guy his space, for those of you who know who I am. Don't use this information in any way. Please respect my ability to express myself and do so without betraying trust, names, or events. Realize these events are that of an 8 -?? year old and that ages can affect perception. I am going to ask you not to spout any kind of preachy church talk as comments. I have heard it all before. If I want to believe it I will make that choice. You cannot change me I can only change myself. I am not looking for sympathy, love, affection, ect from you. As you will read I have been given too much affection at points and I don't think it would be wise to taint what little "true" affection that I currently am getting from trusted people. Also please keep in mind this is just for pure expression. If you have problems with anyone, person, place, or item in these stories, please let me deal with them. You don't need to get involved. People have before and have just made matters worse.
Thanks,
Chad

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Starting

My consciousness began to come to the fore front of my mind. I started to remember myself in a struggle. I  was only 12 years old. The guys I was struggling with were in their twenties. Wire winds across my wrists as I was being bound to a bed. My legs were pulled open and photos were being taken one right after the other. They striped and cut the clothes off of me and more and more pictures were taken. "Open your mouth and you will want to die." One of them would say. They started to play with me to make me grow. More pictures are taken. I screamed and they hit me in on my head. I ended up opening my eyes and I  found out that my nightmares were real. There is a man lying on top of me naked, soaked with sweat. I tried to move my arms but they were still tied down to the bed. The other man was lying between my legs. I started to cry because I didn't know what to do. I fell asleep after what seems like hours. When I woke up the next time I was being slapped up the side of the head. Here is where they started to tell me the rules. 1. Tell anyone, and you will be known as the whore. 2. I will rip your ass apart, fucking you like there was no tomorrow. 3. No one will ever like you except for us. We like you just the way you are. 4. Tell your parents and they will disown you. You fucking Gay. Aren't they Christians? What would they say. 5. I know where you live. I didn't say anything I just nodded my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment